Sekula Law Offices, PLLC, Is Dedicated To Helping Families From All Walks Of Life

Post-Decree Motions

Sometimes, unforeseen events or circumstances occur that require a change your prior court order.​ Job loss, health issues or a parent needing to relocate for work are all common reasons for modifying agreements. A divorce agreement that was made a few years ago may not serve the best interests of the children anymore. If you already have an existing order and wish to modify it, there are certain criteria that must be met. I am Amanda Mason-Sekula, and I will work with you to determine if there is a change in circumstances that warrants such a modification.

Modifying Support Payments

Spousal maintenance awards can also be subject to change. Things like significant changes in income is often a catalyst for reviewing and revising maintenance awards. I can help assess your chances of getting support payments revised and represent you in court.

Oftentimes, an updated agreement can be reached by attending mediation or another alternative dispute resolution method. If that is not a possibility, I am prepared to file a modification case with the court and protect your best interests.

Contact Sekula Law Offices, PLLC, Today

To discuss modifying a child custody arrangement or a spousal support award, set up a consultation by calling 763-515-9305 or filling out my online contact form.